Level 2 Health & Safety in Workplace
At Bright learning, we have qualified, multilingual and experienced
staff who work hard to ensure our learners complete their course
full with full knowledge and understanding.
Level 2 - Health & Safety in Workplace
Employers are responsible for providing safe and healthy workplace conditions by implementing safe systems of work. In order for these systems to function correctly, employees need to have the right knowledge, attitude and understanding of their own responsibilities towards health and safety.
This one-day course is aimed at providing employees with a qualification to support your business maintain a safe environment for themselves, their colleagues and your customers. It is suitable for all employees.
What will you learn?
You will learn following content:
- Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees.
- Understand the hazards, risks & main causes of harm to workers.
- Understand the importance of following systems, procedures and rules.
- Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health and safety.
- Appreciation of working with electricity, hazardous substances, noise, vibration, working at height, slips, trips, falls and fire prevention.
- Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety.
- Understanding workplace ergonomics and workstation design to maintain a comfortable and safe environment.
Getting health and safety right can improve the well being of your employees, reduces the number of lost hours to sick leave, lowers insurance premiums and minimises the risk of litigation
What is course duration?
The duration for the course is 1 day.