Terms & Conditions:
By enrolling on to a course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to all Bright Learning’s policies & procedures and the following Terms and Conditions:
- All bookings at Bright Learning Centre are subject to availability of spaces and relevant resources.
- 100% attendance is a must; any late arrivals are not acceptable.
- Customers who make the booking via phone, in person, e-mail or through website are liable to pay for any balance outstanding before starting the course.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change classes timing at any time by giving enough notice to learners.
- Please check that you meet all the required criteria before booking any course with Bright Learning as once booking has made there is no refund available.
- It is an offence for learners or their relatives to take learning material(s) out of our centre(s) for their personal or professional use and could be reported for theft. Learners must not share their learning material or login details with anyone else. In such case enrolment will be cancelled.
- Course reservations are not transferrable to any other individual and course dates & timings can not be changed by learners.
- Candidates must be eligible to attend the course you book with us. Please check that you meet all criteria before reserving a space on any courses.
- Resits will be charged at £50 per unit for the SIA qualifications.
- Reservations made online are non-refundable; course dates and timing cannot be changed by customers.
- Bright Learning Centre endeavours to run all courses that we advertise. However, if there are less than four people due to attend a course, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule the course and we aim to give learner enough notice. In the event of cancellation, the Learner will be entitled to attend another course or take a full refund of the course fee, but Bright Learning Centre shall not be liable for any other loss or expense arising.
- Bright Learning reserves the right to change the venue of course with another suitable venue. We will notify all candidates via email, text, or telephone at least 24 hours before the start of the course. Please note we may only ever change the venue location if there is an utmost need for it and there is no other option available to us to accommodate customers at the original location. In the unlikely event of cancellation of any courses by Bright Learning, Damages shall be limited to a full refund of the course fee only.
- Bright Learning is not liable for misplaced certificates in the post. The replacement certificate cost £50.00
- To ensure certificate is not lost in the post, we advise learners to arrange a Royal Mail Recorded Delivery service with us prior to the completion of the course. This service must be paid by the learner.
- Any sort of unacceptable behaviour at Bright Learning will lead to exclusion from the course for which we will not offer any refund.