Join us now by registering for Driving Theory Practice for online or classroom based learning.
This course is available to study in Online or Classroom.
129 Evington road, Leicester, LE2 1QJ
120 Melton Road, Leicester, LE4 5ED
At Bright Learning Centre, we provide computer based training for Driving Theory Test. We have experienced tutors who continue help many students to pass their Driving Theory Test. You will have a dedicated tutor who will teach you on a one to one basis. If you have never studied any driving theory study material before or have given the test before but failed, you don’t need to worry, we are here to help.
You can register onto the course by paying online, bank transfer or booking an appointment at one of our centres. We deliver Driving Theory Training in following ways:
• Classroom-Based Learning
• Distance-based Learning/Online Learning
We deliver driving theory training in flexible classes available during the weekdays and weekends. To start the training we complete following steps:
Once you register for online training, you will receive online login details within 24 hours of your purchase. On our e-learning portal, you will be access following:
There is no formal examination for this course but at the end of the course, you will have to submit the portfolio. The course is assessed by your portfolio and your ability to deliver the Micro-teaching session. Learners will be competing for the following:
• Three written assignments
• One micro-teaching session – If you have enrolled to complete classroom based PTLLS course in Leicester, then you will deliver this session in a classroom setup with group of other learners or it can be submitted as recorded video if you are completing the course online or via distance learning.
You will learn following topics to prepare for your test:
We will also prepare you for Hazard perception test to ensure you pass your test first time. Each learner practice multiple mock tests and hazard perception videos before we can send them to go for your actual test.
There is no formal requirement for this course as long as the candidate has basic functional skills (Numeracy, Literacy and ICT). You will also have to provide us with your Photo Identification such as Passport or Full UK driving Licence to join online or classroom based teacher training Leicester.
Once you complete the qualification successfully then you will be awarded a Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and training certificate.
PEARSON is an Awarding Organisation recognised by the qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland. The regulators are the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual) in England, the Welsh Government in Wales and the Council for Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) in Northern Ireland.
PEARSON aim to provide qualifications that meet the needs of industry. They are designed by leading professionals and delivered to centres and learners with integrity and compliance in mind.
Learners who have achieved the Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training can progress to the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training or the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training. Besides, you could begin to work as a Tutor/Trainer/Teaching Assistant. The average salary you can earn in the UK is between £15000 – £18000per annum.
At Bright learning, we have qualified and experienced staff who work hard to ensure our learners pass their theory test first time. Following are the reasons why you should choose us to pass your driving theory test:
• Our tutors use a variety of teaching methods such as: one to one support, PowerPoint presentations, brief notes and regular mock exams.
• We have Small group classes
• Flexible classes timing available
• Our tutors create individual learning plan to meet each individual’s learning needs.
• We also offer support in booking your test at no extra cost
• 99 % pass rates
• One to one training available
• Although not all of our learners need translation, we do have multilingual members of staff who have successfully trained learners by speaking and understanding the following languages: Urdu, Hindi, Gujrati, Punjabi, Bengali and Katchi.
• Multiple mock tests before final test
According to previous learners, the benefits of learning Driving Theory test at our Centre are as follows:
• Learning on our own is not as effective and interesting
• Learning at Bright Learning Centre saves time as we learn quicker
• The test appears to be far easier due to the support
• It is a cost effective way of learning
• A quiet and friendly learning environment
• Tutors support the learners according to their own abilities
Yes, you will get full tutor support, via email and telephone, who will mark your assignments and guide you through the course. Along with this, you will be provided with a comprehensive study guide that will help you achieve your qualification rather than just a list of assignments. Your personal tutor will be highly experienced and qualified to teach in their subject area.